- Our Standards
- Living in Costa Rica
- Arrival & Departure
- Rainy Season
- Community Service
- Senior Class trip
- Ultimate Fundraiser
- Video Gift to Parents
- Staff & Guides
- Teacher References
- Sustainability & Conservation
1. What is your cancellation policy?
Our standard cancellation policy is: All trips cancelled within 2 month of departure receive a 90% refund and all trips cancelled before 2 weeks receive a 50% refund. Any cancellation received less than two weeks before your trip will only receive 25% refund. Trips cancelled within one week of the trip dates may be changed on certain trips to later dates so you do not lose everything, please contact us to see if your dates can be changed.
2. How are trips paid for? Is there a deposit up front and then the balance?
We do ask for a deposit of 50% to lock in your dates. This allows us to confirm all the spots in hotels, tours, transportation, and guides. The sooner we have the 50% the sooner we can start confirming dates. We suggest this be done as soon as possible but no later than three months prior to the start of your itinerary. If it is a large group or student group, we especially need an approximate number ASAP. The second half of the payment can be made at least three weeks before arrival.
3. Can parents put this trip on a credit card?
No. Payment for the group must be made at one time. This can be done:
- Send a check to our Wachovia Bank in FL (or make a counter deposit at any Wachovia Bank), made out to Costa Rican Resource, Inc.
Cedar Shores Financial Center
3541 S.E. Maricamp Rd.
Ocala, FL 34471
Write on the back of the check: “For deposit only: Account #2000047939718”
- Make a wire transfer to our Wachovia account in the US:
Name: Costa Rican Resource, Inc.
Acc't #: 2000047939718
- Make a wire transfer to our Banco Nacional account in Costa Rica:
Bank name: Banco Nacional de Costa Rica
Bank address: Apartado 10015-1000 San Jose , Costa Rica
SWIFT code: BNCRCRSJ
Account name: Costa Rican Resource CRR SA
Account number: 100-02-123-600250-5